Monday, November 9

Enjoying the Weather

Winter in Minnesota

It's winter in Minnesota
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At twenty-five below.
Oh, how I love Minnesota
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Minnesota 'Cause I'm
frozen to the ground!

-Anonymous


Yes, Minnesota can get down right cold in the winter; and all of us here at Serenity know it. That’s why when we were blessed with some pretty nice weather this week we weren’t about to waste it. Every warm day this week we have been enjoying the weather by taking short walks and simply lounging outdoors. Esther Olson and Abbie Moe have really been enjoying the wonderful weather and have been outside as often as possible. Just take a look at this picture of the two catnapping together in the courtyard!

No comments: